Today I donated to Extra Life, in support of my friend Yuta and his son. He's already met his goal despite the even being more than a week away, but every little bit helps.
Extra Life unites thousands of gamers around
the world to play games in support of their local Children's Miracle
Network Hospital. Since its inception in 2008, Extra Life has raised over $50 million USD for sick and injured kids.
Monday, October 21, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Today I'd like to thank Megan, Tina, Chandra, Jessica, Lili, Tammy, Breana, Kelly, Kathy, Colleen, Anna, Serena, Lon, Lisa, Brian, Chris...
-
Today I would like to thank whoever made this beautiful quilt: The picture doesn't really do it justice. Someone at some point made ...
-
Today I'd like to thank April for bringing us food, and the mother and teenage son who came by to help us move storage bins out of our h...
-
Today I'd like to thank or neighbor Julie for bringing us cheesy penne pasta, spicy meatballs, salad, and a lovely bottle of French cabe...
-
Today I would like to thank our good friend Sarah. She has been there for us over and over again, including today when she came to help with...
-
Today I'd like to thank Ginny from Beyond the Crate home organization for her endless help and positive attitude. She's been incred...
-
Today I made a donation to the SECU Family House at UNC Hospitals . They provide a safe, nurturing, affordable home for patients and their...
-
Today I made a donation to the Southern Poverty Law Center . From the SPLC website: ...
-
Today I made a donation to Habitat for Humanity of Durham . I had hoped to volunteer with them again this year, but if I told you how many t...
-
Today I'd like to thank Sumi, Sonia, Lori, Lisa, Amanda, Becky, Josh, and Kelly, all of whom donated some cold, hard cash to help us wi...
No comments:
Post a Comment